|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Bottle|
|Brand||Stick Tapes, 3M, Tesa, Classique, Abro, Sansui, Wonder 555|
|Packaging Size||100 ml|
Ultra Hold has continued to be the leading standard for soft bonds on the market for over 15 years and is our most popular Maximum Wear adhesive. With consistent 4+ week hold times, Ultra Hold changed the industry by introducing an acrylic adhesive that could compete with the previously dominant silicone-based adhesives. It removes easily and has a quick cleanup for a liquid adhesive. Plus, it dries clear and stays strong, making Ultra Hold a rock-solid choice for long-term holds.
Maximum Wear (3-5 weeks) adhesives are the longest-lasting adhesives we make. Depending on temperature, humidity, and body oils, they can last up to six weeks. Usually the most tacky, they require more skill to apply.
- No Brush .5 oz
- Brush-on .5 oz
- Brush-on 1.4 oz
- Brush-on 3.4 oz
- Pint (16 oz)
- Before bonding, prepare skin and base with 99% Alcohol to remove residues. Then, apply a thin layer of adhesive to the skin and base, and blow dry until very tacky. Next, press the hair system onto the skin and hold firmly for 10 seconds. Do not swim, work out, or shampoo for at least 24 hours.
- Acrylic Adhesive, Isopropanol, Ethyl Acetate, Heptane, Toluene
- Close cap tightly. Do not breathe fumes. Store below 90 degrees. Test on small area before use.
- Bond Breaker should always be the first step in preparing for an install. Bond Breaker Shampoo breaks down the adhesives, scrubs the skin, and cleans the hair in one step.
- C-22 is the #1 adhesive remover we make. Not only is it gentle on skin, but it works FAST. It also has a fresh scent (it’s citrus-based), and it’s easy to rinse with soap and water.
- If you’re looking for something with less oily residue, Action is a great option. It is the fastest skin-safe solvent we produce. It will cut through adhesive quickly and will leave very little oily residue.
- Item Code: UHG
- Production Capacity: 20000
- Delivery Time: 5-7 days
- Packaging Details: 12 Bottal